If a warrant has been issued for your arrest, the following procedures apply:
- You may pay in full in person at the Municipal Court, pay online, or pay by phone. In person, you may pay with cash, money order, cashier’s check, or credit card. No personal checks will be accepted for warrants. Note that payment in full will result in a conviction and will be reported to the Texas Department of Public Safety where applicable.
- If you have never appeared in court, or have failed to appear for a court date, you may do any of the following to have the warrant removed and have a court date set. Please contact the Municipal Court for the bond amount.
- Post a cash bond
- Post a Surety Bond (Surety bonds will only be accepted upon approval by the Judge)
- Retain an attorney to post an attorney bond.
- If you have been before the judge and a judgment has been entered with a fine assessed on your case, you may pay the fine in full, or request a court date to discuss your financial circumstances with the judge. You can pay online now.
Safe Harbor Policy
The Allen Municipal Court maintains a Safe Harbor policy whereby you can come to the court to work out your issues without fear of being arrested. If you are unable to pay the fine and cost for any reason, you should come to court to explain those reasons to the Judge. In certain situations, Personal Bonds may be available to have the warrants cleared or removed.