Got a question? We're here to help!
How does it work?
Fill out our short Ask APL form and provide as much detail as possible. Typical requests include:
- Getting started researching a topic
- Learning to use the Library’s digital resources
- Getting started with job searches or creating a resume
- Basic internet and email
- Basic Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Publisher, Power Point)
Please allow 1-3 business days for a response, especially when submitting questions over the weekend or holidays.
Are there types of questions you can't answer?
We are not able to assist with the following:
- Legal, medical, or financial advice, including assistance with taxes
- Technical support for personal devices, outside of troubleshooting the Library’s digital resources
- Typing or proofreading documents
- In-depth research
- Tutoring or academic instruction